- Articles on the history, nutrition, health benefits of Quinoa and much more.
- Recipes ranging from light snacks to full meals for the entire family, with HD images.
- Sweet and savory recipes.
- Recipes for whether your a beginner or a seasoned expert.
- Recipes for vegans, vegetarians and meat lovers.
“2013 is the international year of quinoa” – The U.N.
Quinoa has garnered much attention of late, with good reason! It has been featured in countless daytime TV programmes as well as publications across the world. Not only does it taste great but it has numerous health benefits too.
- Contains nearly twice as much fiber as other grains, which helps digestion.
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids. One of the most protein rich foods we can eat.
- High in Lysine, which is known to heal tissue
- Low glycemic carbohydrate, keeps blood sugar stabilized and can promote fat loss.
- High in Iron, which increases brain function
- Rich source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, zinc