Sports Research Astaxanthin is an antioxidant found in fish and algae. The benefits are numerous, as it has been shown to be an effective remedy for all types of tendon, muscle and joint pain, tennis elbow and arthritis. It’s also been said to be a great nutritional supplement for youthful, beautiful skin, and maybe the best one to take for your eyesight as well.
- WHAT IS ASTAXANTHIN: Astaxanthin Is A Carotenoid Found In Salmon, Shrimp, Trout, Crayfish, And Certain Algae. It Can Be Used As A Potent Antioxidant As Well As A Supplement For Skin And Eye Protection. This Is The Only Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly Astaxanthin On The Market. Our Astaxanthin Is Derived From Natural Sources. *
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Clinical Studies Has Shown Astaxanthin Can Help Relieve Pain And Reduce Inflammation. Can Help Fight Fatigue With Improved Joint Recovery And Improved Levels Of Energy. Supports Eye And Skin Protection Against The Sun. Can Help Anti-Aging Through Improved Cellular Health, And Improved Immune And Cardiovascular Function.
- HOW IT WORKS: Antioxidants Combat Cellular Breakdown By Slowing And Potentially Repairing The Process Of Oxidation. Astaxanthin Can Allow For Stabilized Health At The Cellular Level Which Equates To Better Health. The Skin, Muscles, Ligaments, Tendons, Eyes, Cardiovascular System, Nervous System, And Internal Organs Are All Receptive Of Astaxanthin, Thus Supplementation Can Improve Peak Physical Performance.
- WHY SPORTS RESEARCH SUPPLEMENTS: A Family Trusted Brand For Over 30 Years. We Are A Family Composed Of Athletes As Well As Health And Fitness Advocates. Sports Research Is Dedicated To Help Customers Achieve And Sustain Ideal Body And Wellness Goals Through The Use Of Certified High Quality Products. We Back This Up With A 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- QUALITY AND GUARANTEE: Animal Free, GMO Free And Vegan Safe. Formulated Without Preservatives, Soy, Artificial Colorings Or Stearates. * 100% Guarantee Or Your Money Back! Manufactured And Packaged In A cGMP & NSF Certified Facility. Made With Pride In The USA. Formulated By Sports Research Est. 1980. *