7 Day Well-Balanced Diabetes Diet Meal Plan At 1600 Calorie Level
Love food, but want to lose weight? Good news! You can eat yummy food that’s low in calories, but leaves you feeling satisfied with this 7-day meal plan to help you lose weight. There may be a lot of people who suffer from this disease but it is good to know that diabetic people can still lead a normal life provided they get enough exercise and physical activity and eat a well-balanced diet. Some may need to take medication and insulin but they can still live a normal life as long as they exercise and eat healthy. This book will give you a sample 7-day well-balanced meal plan for people with type 2 diabetes with a few recipes and a list of healthy food choices and foods to avoid and how they affect your health. You can use this book as your guideline in preparing meals for yourself if you have diabetes or for someone else who suffer from this disease.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Healthy Foods for Diabetes
- 1600 calorie level diet plan
- Lentil Salad with Lemon and Salmon
- Peaches with Basil and Cinnamon
- Quick Breakfast Taco
- Roasted Halibut with Orange-Banana Relish
- Chopped Greek Salad with Chicken
- Pacific Sole with Oranges and Pecans
- Southwestern Rice and Pinto Bean Salad
- Sweet Potato-Turkey Hash
- Vegetable Lover’s Chicken Soup
- Grilled Shrimp Remoulade
- Much, much more!
Buy your copy today!