Paleo for Beginners – Ready to super-charge your health and vitality?
With Paleo for Beginners you’ll discover the best, most effective, and healthiest way of eating on the planet!
Paleo for Beginners – Paleo Diet Fast Track Guide to Better Health and Vitality is a no-fluff, to-the-point quick read that is jam-packed with the necessary information you need to achieve better health and vitality by applying the Paleo diet to your life.
In a concise, step-by-step way, Paleo for Beginners walks you through the process of transforming your health by adopting a Paleo lifestyle.
Paleo for Beginners teaches you:
- how to eat healthy by choosing foods that allow your body to function at its best
- how foods work inside your body to either help or hurt you
- the benefits of gluten free and grain free eating
- the benefits of eating raw food
- how to lose weight with the Paleolithic diet
- how to have clearer skin and better focus
- how to drastically increase your energy
As an added bonus, this book includes a 7 day meal plan and easy Paleo recipes that will allow you to dive right into super-charged, healthy eating.
Paleo for Beginners offers answers to your most pressing questions….
What is the Paleo diet?
The Paleo diet cuts back on carbohydrates, processed foods and refined sugars and increases your intake of protein, fruits, vegetables and healthy oils. It encourages consuming foods in their most natural state in order to assist the body in preventing disease, sustaining good health and increasing energy levels.
Is the Paleo diet a fad diet?
No. Also known as The Caveman diet or The Stone Age diet, The Paleolithic diet is based on human genetics that haven’t changed for thousands of years. The body uses food the same way it did back in the Paleolithic era, and while the environment has changed, the physical body has not. The Paleo diet is in fact, the oldest, most effective and healthiest way of eating on the planet.
Can I lose weight on the Paleo diet?
Yes! Carbohydrates, grains, processed foods, and refined sugars wreak havoc on your body. They cause water retention, fluctuating insulin levels and cortisol spikes that contribute to weight gain. The Paleo diet frees you from this non-sense by teaching you how to eat foods that help you reach and maintain your ideal weight.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- What the Paleo diet is
- The History of the Paleo diet
- The Theory behind the Paleo diet
- Paleo diet basics – How to eat
- What you can and can’t eat on the Paleo diet
- What a Paleo meal looks like
- How to use the Paleo diet for weight loss
- How the Paleo diet prevents disease
- How the Paleo diet compares to other diets
- A 7 day meal plan
- Quick, easy Paleo recipes – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks
- How to maintain the Paleo diet when eating out
- How to go Paleo on a budget
- How to stick to your Paleo diet
- Much, much more!
Special Bonus Recipes:
- Avocado and Bacon Omelet
- Asian Pepper Shrimp
- Chicken Fajitas
- Baked Salmon with Roasted Beets and Asparagus
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Sweet Potato and Onion Tortilla Espanola
- Paleo Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Steak and Mushrooms
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Bacon and Guacamole Sandwich
- Cauliflower Popcorn
- Many more…