December 8, 2014 – Second Edition – Updated & Expanded
By Kindle And Amazon 15-Time #1 Best Selling Author
Christopher David Allen
A Concisely Written And Information Rich How To Book And Self-Help Exercise Guide
No Nonsense – No Fluff – No Mindless Filler
Why Slow Motion Weight Training?
A superior way to build muscle mass that virtually eliminates the chance for injury. The “Slow Motion” method where you lift somewhat heavier weights to muscle exhaustion with deliberately slow and gentle motion. About 10 seconds up and 10 seconds down for just four to six repetitions … Just nine exercises for a full body workout in under 30 minutes … No extra sets!
A huge advantage goes to Slow Motion Strength Training for engaging all four types of muscle fiber when conventional strength training only engages one type.
The Fitness & Weight Loss Industries Don’t Want You To Know About Slow-Motion Strength Training As It Would Cut Their Profits Dramatically.
Greater muscle mass and strength gains in a much shorter period with less time spent working out.
Your body will burn more calories even at rest. It will be easier to keep your weight stable or burn fat away faster if you want to lose weight.
Strengthens your bones without drugs. Not only does the human lose muscle with age, we lose bone density too
Strength training improves circulation, blood sugar levels, and gives your body a better response to insulin that improves blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides.
With a much lesser chance for injury, even the elderly and young can do Slow-Motion strength training.
You get a cardio workout while doing Slow-Motion.
All four of your muscle fibers are recruited and trained rather than one type in conventional strength training.
For the Women:
- Women are not at risk for becoming too muscular. Well-developed muscles improve the curves women love and men adore.
- Women gain physical strength, bone density, shape, and define.
- Women benefit more than men bedause they have a different set of hormones from men. The battle to keep body fat levels under control is more difficult for women. Slow motion weight training is the most important activity a woman can do to control body fat.
- Strength training can halt and reverse osteoporosis, which many women face after menopause.
- Research has shown that greater muscle mass percentage in older women is associated with better mobility, lower body weight, and lower body fat levels.
- Weight training is the supreme tool for developing curves and chiseling the female body.
- Plastic surgery can’t hold a candle to the results you can get from weight training.
- Nothing is more rewarding than a makeover for your body with Slow-Motion weight training.
Ladies … Get sexy and lift with the men. They will think it’s HOT!
For the Men:
- Most men can’t build massive muscle bulk as it takes the right genetics to achieve that.
- Men become more muscular and achieve overall fitness but most lack the genetics to become an Incredible Hulk.
- Men want to have more defined and bigger muscles with an overall athletic appearance. They want a physique with muscular arms and legs, broad shoulders, that V-shaped chiseled torso, and 6-pack abs.
- For better muscle definition, most men need to lose fat to uncover and allow the muscle to show.
Men … Get physically fit and let those muscles show … The women will love it … The other men will envy you!
Scroll Up And Click The “BUY” Button To Start Your Journey To A Slim And Muscular Body (men) Or A Slender And Curvaceous Body (women).